Sunday, December 30, 2007

...AND YET ANOTHER!!

Happy day! Anna delivered her little boy on Saturday evening at about 7:50! He is a little doll, and perfect and sweet. Anna is in love - again! No name as I write this; he weighed in at 7lbs. 14 oz. He is 19 1/2 inches long, soft brown hair, and the sweetest little soul. I can't tell who he looks like yet, but he definitely looks like a boy. He is a great eater, and never cries. Who wouldn't be in love with him? Ellie is trying to adjust to her mom being surrounded by strangers at the hospital and is very protective of her. It's "MY Mommy!!" as she pushes everyone (nurses) away. Her response to the baby was "It's a BABY baby", meaning a 'little' baby. Everything little is a 'baby' whatever. She was funny and cute, but her attention is on her mommy. She needs a little time, but will love him so much. She is a darling little mother to her dollies.
I am the luckiest grandmother in the world...life is so sweet and perfect right now. I wish I could hold back time for a while....
Happy New Year! Be safe and have fun with your little families everyone. I love you all! Mom/Carolyn

No comments: