Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Congratulations to the new parents!!  My thoughts are with you right now as you adjust to being home with a new bundle of joy!  Ahhh.... the sleepless nights, the 55 diaper changes a day, the sore bottom, the jello-belly, the hormone fluctuations, the night sweats...  it almost makes me wish that I could do it again!  

My little family had a fantastic weekend, thanks to Mum & Dad!  How lucky are we that we have access to beautiful homes in Midway AND St. George?!  This idea of not having to clean the place as we leave is a great thing--because after the hour that it took just to pack up our stuff and load it in the car, Harry was screaming and the girls were ready to roll.  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for granting me the peace of mind that I didn't need to spend an additional hour or two to clean while my kids howled for dinner.

Happy New Year!!!  (Em)

No comments: