Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whoa Buds!

I am liking what I am seeing. Love the posts!

Em, if it makes you feel any better...I think all of us feel like we "should" do more. Even I feel that way, and I don't have children yet. Don't get too hard on yourself.

Nate, about the pictures. I think that idea is wonderful! Lets do it. Another thought is "Flashback Friday", where you post a funny picture or a funny story that happened in the past....such as a funny story that happened on a family trip, or a picture of Anna lip-synching with giant earphones on. (If any of you haven't seen that picture - it is a keeper.)

Mom, I think you are the coolest mom in the world. I love that you are a "blogger".

3 comments:

Woodward Family said...

p.s. this post was written by Liz

Woodward Family said...

I'm thinking that we need to sign our names or somehow identify who has posted - but other than signing, I don't know what... pr how...I ramble. sorry. MOM

Lizzy said...

Yeah, I need to remember to sign my name. I dont think there is any other way - but I will check!