Thursday, January 31, 2008

Much Easier

Hey Buds. This is much easier for me to sign in with my own username.

Yes, I played ward ball for the first time in years. And I was dominant, I can't believe how easy it was for me to play...and be good. I was hitting three pointers, I was driving and making crazy "dipsy doodle" shots. The game went into overtime, but we won. I scored 18 points, and 4 in OT.

Maybe the reason I played so good was this.....the guy guarding me was about 55 years old, he was shorter than my wife, he kept complaining of chest pains, and best of all he was wearing jeans.

I don't care, it felt good to dominate again....

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I am laughing so hard at that a guy was wearing Jeans to ward ball. That just brightened my day.

Woodward Family said...

Was the guy wearing jeans named Corwin? I remember Chris Edwards telling us his dad water-skied in his jeans. I believe him.
Glad to hear you dominated the geriatrics. I am so proud of you son! Mom